The Exhibitor hereby applies to the Producer of the custom auto show referred to above to have the vehicle described above displayed therein and agrees that, if the application is accepted, he will display the vehicle at the show under the following terms and conditions:
1. As between the Exhibitor and the Producer, the Producer shall have the final authority to determine the location of an Exhibitor’s display within the show and the Exhibitor’s compliance with the aforesaid rules, regulations and policies.
2. Once the Exhibitor’s display and/or vehicle are set up in the show, they shall not be removed or concealed by the Exhibitor prior to the end of the show without the permission of the Producer.
3. Neither the Producer, the sponsor, nor any officer, director or shareholder, thereof, or the owner of the building at which the show is produced, shall be responsible or liable for any loss or damage to all or part of the Exhibitor’s personal property, which shall specifically include, but not limited to, the Exhibitor’s vehicle, trailer, display, material and/or parts, and the Exhibitor’s hereby waives any and all rights it may have against them or any of them for such loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees to obtain insurance covering the above and assumes full responsibility for any loss or damage. Exhibitor agrees that this signed entry blank supersedes any and all prior and/or contemporaneous agreements and understandings whether written or oral between Exhibitor and the Producer, its Producer’s employees, show staff, representatives and sub-contractors. Nothing herein shall be modified unless consented to by Producer in writing. Both parties agree all disagreements will be decided by arbitration in the state where the show is produced. All parties will hold harmless and indemnify Sound Management, LLC., its employees, officers and representatives.
4. No commercial advertising is allowed with entries unless they are appearing in conjunction with paid commercial space. A single sign may be used to identify major modifications, who did them and what equipment was used, but large ad signs, handbills or business card distribution is prohibited.
5. In consideration of this entry, the owner and spouse and guests agree to permit the Producer or its assigns the use of their name and pictures and pictures of the entered vehicle for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes (including newspapers, magazines, radio and television) before, during and after the event, and do hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connection with the event, and give permission to publish or sell or otherwise dispose of said photographs to the Producer or its assigns. All publicity and advertising rights reserved by the Producer or its assigns.